As they say in most businesses “it’s a numbers game”. In the wedding photography business the more Brides that see you, your advertising and your work, the more opportunity you will have to be booked. I thought you’d find it helpful to provide 5 ideas to help increase wedding photography business by becoming more visible on the web and here on WeddingPhotoUSA!
1. Answer Questions & Provide Ideas: Use your knowledge as a wedding professional and photographer to answer online questions from brides in forums and wedding blogs. This will help wedding consumers get a taste of what your personality and style is like. Building an on-line image as an expert, helping people goes a long way. On WeddingPhotoUSA you can submit quick tips to answer the questions you know most brides have. We’ll place them on our homepage for a period of time and in our Tips & Advice archives.
2. Write Articles on What You Know: Who knows weddings and photography better than you!? Write about what you know and submit them to wedding blogs, article sites, photography sites your own blog, etc. This will help you become more credible in the business and viewed as an expert on the topic. With us, you can send articles anytime, which will be featured on our home page, mentioned in our Facebook and Twitter posts and in our Blog and Articles section.
3. Featured Weddings of Brides & Grooms: Did you just shoot the best event of your life? The world wants to know and loves seeing “love” captured by great photography! Show it on your blog, your site and social network. But remember, its not just about the photos, the story behind the photos is what the world wants to know about and will connect with you on. With WeddingPhotoUSA you can submit a summary of the details behind the moment, the wedding, the couple and send some great photos along, we’ll feature it on our site, blog and our social networks.
4. Enter Wedding Photo Contests: This is a great way to gain free online visibility and a great way to engage and stay in contact with your clients and fan base as they vote to help you win. Search the web and you’ll find many free wedding photo contests taking place for you to enter. We’ve got a wedding photo contest on our Facebook page running right now and every 2 weeks to win advertising, so check it out.
5. Upgrade your membership level: Do you advertise in multiple locations online? Check into upgraded advertising plans. A lot of times the upgraded amount over what your currently paying is not that much more for an exponential increase in visibility on the site your advertising with. WeddingPhotoUSA has many advertising options. You can go from a simple link share all the way to Nationwide across the entire site. Increase those eyeballs viewing your business and you’ll increase business.
I hope you found these tips useful as you gear up your marketing plans for a successful year!