We consider our FAQ page a work in progress. If you cannot find the question you are looking for, please contact us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you!
1. How do I become a member and get listed?
2. What is included in the Premium membership?
Your business will be visible in 1 state, plus a personal profile page. Your headline ad on your state page will include 1 photo example a brief summary of your business, contact info and a link to your profile page. Your profile page will be search engine optimized for your area and will have more space to describe your services, direct links to your website, a contact and send to friend form, space for a multiple photo portfolio, social networking tools, and reviews. All of our headline ads on each state page rotate randomly, so your business will share top placement on the page for greater visibility. Each member has the opportunity for more visibility and credibility by writing photography tips and articles for brides and photographers for greater visibility through out the site. Our members current brides and future brides are all eligible for our periodic giveaways and promotions. Members can use our membership seal on their sites and in their marketing materials.Contact us for more specific membership questions.
3. What are the costs of the Premium membership?
We have 2 payment options; Monthly – $19 every month OR SemiAnnual – $79 every six months.
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept PayPal to process an American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover in addition to your PayPal account.
5. Is your site safe for accepting my credit card information?
PayPal processed transactions are handled by PayPal through their secure servers. You can use either your PayPal account or a credit card with the PayPal service.
6. How long does it take for ad appear on the site?
Your listing will appear immediately on our site.
7. How do I log in?
When you sign up, you will be emailed login information to make any updates you need to your listing or account.
8. How do I make changes to my listing?
Login to your account here to make any updates to your listing.
9. How do I make changes to my billing information?
You can login to your PayPal account or contact us anytime at or call us at 617-797-8762 and we will provide you with a link or instructions on how to update your billing information.
10. How do I cancel my membership?
We hope you never need to and if there’s a problem please let us know, as we do our best to personally work with our members.
Before deciding to end your relationship with us please consider the following:
1. Have you given your ad time to work and updated your ad wording & photography to get a different response from consumers?
2. You won’t be receiving focused web traffic and visibility from us.
3. You won’t be receiving the SEO benefits for your site as a result of being listed with us.
4. Your Profile Page will be removed from our site and will fall out of the search engines.
5. You won’t be seen by thousands of brides who are viewing our state pages.
6. You’ll be missing out on our consumer incentives to book with you and our social networking promotional efforts.
We can provide you with your ad performance to help with your decision, just ask us!
If you still want to end your relationship with us please contact us and we will cancel your membership. Your membership and ad will stay active for the remainder of membership term. No credits are issued for remaining portions of membership time.
11. How many leads can I expect each month?
We focus on driving traffic to your website and visibility for your business. What we do is make your business visible to a focused group of brides looking for photographers for their wedding. If your ad / profile isn’t generating inquiries, make updates to your description, photos and ad copy to see if it generates better results. Your membership with us also increases your personal website visibility on the web by being associated with us as a highly ranked wedding photographer resource. You should also view your personal website statistics package provided by your hosting company or other source to see how many referral visitors you are receiving from us. We can also use our statistics program to tell you how many visitors have viewed your profile page on our site.
12. Do I have to pay for each lead?
NO. Your membership fee includes all the leads and click-throughs your listing attracts. There is NEVER a charge for individual leads or any type of referral fee if you book a job.
13. How do I enter your Wedding Photo Contest?
Any photographer can enter our Wedding Photography Contest by visiting our Facebook Fan Page, liking us, and submitting a photo. Winners are based primarily quality of photo as determined by our editors plus likes and comments.
14. I never receive any contact form inquiries, why?
First, make sure your spam filter and junk mail folder is set to accept email from “email@example.com”, “firstname.lastname@example.org”, “email@example.com”, “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Second, understand you are in competition with the other photographers on the page. You should update your photo and change your text from time to time to try different approaches to attract brides to contact you. Third, keep in mind that brides may not fill out the contact form and instead click through to your site to find out more about you. Make sure you ask all brides who contact you through your own site if they found you on WeddingPhotoUSA.
16. Why does INTERADUSA appear on my credit card?
Have you received a charge on your credit card from INTERADUSA and don’t know what its for? InterAdUSA is the company name that owns and runs this website. You have joined or purchased ad space from us on an automatic recurring plan (monthly or semi-annually). If your still uncertain or would like to speak with us, you can contact us.
17. How do I submit a Photography Tip, Article or Real Wedding for inclusion?
You can submit any Tips, Articles, Real Weddings for inclusion here.
18. How do I know if an inquiry is legitimate & not a scammer?
If you’ve received contact you think may be a scammer, you’ll want to check out these examples and techniques scammers use so you can familiarize yourself with them and avoid becoming a victim.