Bridesmaids come in all shapes and sizes, so picking out bridesmaids dresses that everyone will feel comfortable with and look fabulous in can be challenging. This is why the decision to have mismatched bridesmaids dresses has become more and more popular recently.
Remember, you can’t just let your bridesmaids pick whatever they want, there has to be some element of consistency among your dresses. If it’s not done right, your bridesmaids will end up looking like a bunch of displaced bridesmaids! Choose one of these 5 ways to coordinate mismatched bridesmaids dresses and you’ll get that cohesive look for beautiful wedding photos.
1. Choose the Same Dress in Different Colors
2. Choose the Same Dress in Different Lengths
3. Choose the Same Color in Different Dress Styles
4. Choose the Same Color in Different Textures and/or Patterns
5. Choose the Same Dress with Different Accessories
Choosing just one of the above ways to coordinate your mismatched bridesmaids dresses will help you pull off this great wedding trend and get the best wedding photos possible!
Photos Courtesy of: http://cloud9cinematography.com/, http://www.ariadress.com/, http://danodayphotography.com.au/, http://www.palosstudio.com/